Blog Archive

Friday, August 7, 2009

Teachers and students at my school.

Girls during sports day.
Girls during sports day.
Boys during sports day.

Mr. Baldeh.

Teachers in the library.
My make-shift science lab.
Library students showing off paper windmills that they made (very seriously).
Library Clud students.

Rain at school.
FAWEGAM's "Take Our Daughters to Work Day."
Grade 9 class officers.
Grade 9.
My school office.



Yahya Baldeh, grade 8.







Mama, Grade 9

Grade 8 girls.
Mr. Baldeh by the school water pump.
Pateh Jallow, my headmaster, building a fence around a mango sapling.
Ensa "Man" Gibba, my deputy headmaster, building a fence around a mango sapling.

All the Suduwol Basic Cycle School students (and me).






Setting up the school library.

No comments:

Post a Comment